Web Design Cowes
Looking for a web designer in Cowes?
When engaging the services of a Cowes web design agency to create your new website, you should always check the agreement carefully to make sure you’re clear on what is included in the price. It’s a common mistake to take for granted that your Cowes web designer will carry out certain tasks, when actually these are extra add-on services.
In order to avoid any misunderstanding, always ask your Cowes web design company for a clear list of what their price includes. If it doesn’t cover some of the following points, then you should also consider whether these are extra services you might also need:
- managing the website’s domain name and hosting
- creating the content for your website, including words, images, graphics and so on
- training you or your staff members to update the website
- testing your new website with members of the public or existing and potential customers
- updating the website with new content after it has gone live
- search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy – which covers the various different tasks involved in making your website visible to search engines.
A good Cowes web design agency will always be up-front and transparent about what their charges cover, and will be happy to amend a quotation if you need to add more services. If your Cowes web designer is vague about what’s included, this could be a sign you should look elsewhere.