CMS Content Mgt Systems
Content Management Systems
Putting you in control of your website’s content.
There’s nothing more frustrating for a business than needing to update your website but not being able to do it yourself, or having to pay your web designer every time you want to make an update. While this is a system that works for some companies (and one that we can accommodate), for most businesses, you want to be in control of your website.
A content management system (CMS) is a website that you have control over – so if you want to change the pictures in your galleries, the content on a page, or add a news article, you can do it yourself with no middleman.
Benefits of a CMS
- Puts you in control of your web content
- Update content instantly
- No need to wait for your web designer to have time to make updates
- Secure access, meaning you decide who can update the content
- Full training and support available to help you and your staff learn the CMS
- No need to learn complicated computer programming or systems
Different CMS systems
- A dedicated log-in page for you
- Perfect if you only want to update one section of your website
- Very simple user interface makes it easy to add or remove content, and update it instantly
- No danger of you accidentally editing other parts of the website by mistake
- Edit 100% of your website
- Very cost-effective
- Many come with additional plug-ins or modules to easily give extra functionality such as image galleries, movie players and more
- User-friendly interface – no technical knowledge is needed for most tasks
- Get different permission levels, meaning you can restrict staff members’ editing permissions to certain pages and areas of the site
- Full training and support for you and your staff to learn the CMS
We can also build specific designs to fit the ready-made CMS, or use concepts or designs already built which are first-class in design and look.
Every bespoke system will vary from each other and is on a case by case basis, but we have lots of experience across the spectrum as to what is the best thing to use.
Why Choose Us?
What Clients Say
Customer in Dundee
“The price that was given was the price that was paid at the end, there was full input with both parties from start to finish great to know that at any time I could change or rewrite the website, Just a first class service all the way.”