Shops / E-commerce
Online shopping: e-commerce
Sell direct to the public, online!
The first step to achieving success through e-commerce or an online shop is to establish why you’re doing it and what you want to achieve. Sometimes an online shop won’t be the best solution and there may be simpler methods to sell your products online. By contacting Greaves Design, we’ll be able to discuss your vision and needs with you, to advise you on whether an online shop is right for your business.
There are 3 main options for e-commerce or online shopping. Each has its own features which may be better suited to some businesses than others. Again, we can advise you on the right options for you.
- Useful if selling a small number of products
- Cost-effective to set up
- Low risk, in terms of both time and money
- A great way to dip your toe in the water of e-commerce
- Great if you sell a service
- Great if you want to use just to take deposits
- You can also email the ‘buy now’ button to people for them to make a payment
Once you are using payment providers such as WorldPay or Sage Pay, it starts becoming more complicated and expensive, but we can guide you through this and help you work out the best option for you.
- Useful to accept recurring payments which can be daily/weekly/monthly/annually
- Automated regular payment collection
- Forget about collecting money: it’s all taken care of
- You can offer trial periods
- You can offer discount periods
- Great if you sell a service which needs to be paid for regularly
- Sell multiple products
- Manage customers and their accounts
- Manage orders automatically
- Manage full processing system
- Link into Google Products
- The more products you have, the better it is for Google if all the keywords and content are in place
Why Choose Us?
We have a track record of building hundreds of websites
Our customer services is second to none.
We are available at any time if you wish to know something.
The website is only the beginning – use our website for resources and more helpful information.
Move your business into a more better future.
What Clients Say
Customer in Dundee
“The price that was given was the price that was paid at the end, there was full input with both parties from start to finish great to know that at any time I could change or rewrite the website, Just a first class service all the way.”